Today’s post links to articles about the state of print, video marketing and sponsorships.
‘Print medium will continue to grow, will co-exist with digital publishing’ – FICCI via @bsindia
4 Areas To Help Achieve A Successful Pre-Show Marketing Campaign via @TradeTecSkyline
- Publishing a show daily creates new marketing opportunities for exhibitors – show daily advertising will help them stand out from the competition, deliver their message to attendees and walk away a little happier after having a successful show.
Social Media Video – Essential Tips and Takeaways from #SMBMSP74 via @TopRank
- CustomNEWS will develop a comprehensive communications strategy for your conference that can include videography services. Videos can be embedded in the digital version of your print show daily and teased in a daily email newsletter
Issues and Trends in Exhibit Space and Sponsorship Sales, Fall 2014 Executive Summary via @LippmanConnects & @exhibitsurveys
- Advertising is not the only source of non-dues revenue when it comes to your show daily. Create sponsorships that provide exhibitors what they are looking for: visibility!
- Charge an exhibitor anywhere from $5,000 to $8,000 to cover the costs of hiring distribution temps who wear t-shirts with the conference logo on the front and an exhibitor’s logo/message on the back. The temps get noticed, the sponsor stands out and it didn’t cost your organization anything!
- Sell an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for the daily email newsletter that will promote the day’s show daily, provide schedule reminders and highlight other conference news.
Have you signed up for our monthly email newsletter? Click here.