- Our digital marketing initiatives have developed grown out of the success of our print product – we aren’t trying to replace print, but build on it. Digital tools such as email newsletters and news-focused websites will grow the audience for your print publication.
- Publishing a show daily creates new marketing opportunities for exhibitors – show daily advertising will help them stand out from the competition, deliver their message to attendees and walk away a little happier after having a successful show.
- CustomNEWS will develop a comprehensive communications strategy for your conference that can include videography services. Videos can be embedded in the digital version of your print show daily and teased in a daily email newsletter
- Advertising is not the only source of non-dues revenue when it comes to your show daily. Create sponsorships that provide exhibitors what they are looking for: visibility!
- Charge an exhibitor anywhere from $5,000 to $8,000 to cover the costs of hiring distribution temps who wear t-shirts with the conference logo on the front and an exhibitor’s logo/message on the back. The temps get noticed, the sponsor stands out and it didn’t cost your organization anything!
- Sell an exclusive sponsorship opportunity for the daily email newsletter that will promote the day’s show daily, provide schedule reminders and highlight other conference news.
Have you signed up for our monthly email newsletter? Click here.