Articles we’re sharing this week focus on marketing, analytics, editorial strategy, social media, mobile apps and writing. Be sure to scroll down for today’s link to view an ASN show daily issue.
Measuring Success in your Marketing & Communications via @ogcsae
- A good article on marketing analytics for communications vehicles. How do you measure the success of print publications such as programs, show dailies and exhibitor guides?
Creating Beautiful Editorial Calendars with Custom Color Schemes via @MarketingAI
- Consistency is very important for content marketing strategies. What color would you give content that is repurposed from your show daily?
The 7 attributes of highly effective curated posts via @scoopit
- Is your online content getting noticed?
7 quick tips to optimize your app store keywords via @adjustcom
- Even though your conference will most likely work with a mobile app developer, here’s some good information to keep in mind.
Infographic: The Essential 7 Step Guide To Live-Tweet Your Event via @TweetBeam
- Publishing a show daily will enhance your conference’s social media presence. Photos, speaker quotes and digital issue links can be worked into your strategy.
- Here’s a good refresher when writing news articles. PR, social media and show daily articles each require a slightly different approach.
Show Daily Link of the Week:
Your show daily can include recaps of education sessions to highlight topics covered at your conference, photos to show excitement and energy and much more.
Check out our latest sample here.