Articles we’re sharing this week focus on exhibitor marketing, social media, photography and content marketing. Please scroll down for today’s link to view the World ATM highlights issue.
Inside the Minds of Trade Show Exhibitors via @BizBash
- Exhibitors see face-to-face interaction as a key measurement of a tradeshow’s success. Are there enough advertising and sponsorship opportunities available to exhibitors to help them stand out and drive booth traffic? Digital marketing, including email advertising, is growing in appeal among exhibitors.
Why SlideShare Should be part of your Content Marketing Plan via @PRDaily
- Slideshare is the newest social media tool. It’s created a new avenue for sharing presentations from your conference. Branding is an important consideration – do you want to require presentations to have your conference logo or hashtag?
- Social media and smart phones have turned every attendee into an amateur photographer. Be sure to set up a conference hashtag and remind attendees to include it in tweets and posts in order to turn their photos into marketing tools for your organization.
Social Media Image Sizes Cheat Sheet (Infographic) via @larrykim & @Inc
- With the recent changes to profile pages, this is a great resource to bookmark for reference throughout your conference. It’s important that your images display correctly to deliver the impact you’re looking for.
A Glance at…Images via @MidwestMeetings
- Here are some good tips on image selection.
Show Daily Link of the Week:
Publishing a digital highlights issue of your show daily will capture conference highlights in words and photos to show those not in attendance what they missed. It also will serve as a reminder to make plans to attend next year’s conference!
Check out our latest sample here.