Articles we’re sharing this week focus on exhibitor marketing, social media, photography and content marketing. Please scroll down for today’s link to view the World ATM highlights issue.
- Exhibitors see face-to-face interaction as a key measurement of a tradeshow’s success. Are there enough advertising and sponsorship opportunities available to exhibitors to help them stand out and drive booth traffic? Digital marketing, including email advertising, is growing in appeal among exhibitors.
- Slideshare is the newest social media tool. It’s created a new avenue for sharing presentations from your conference. Branding is an important consideration – do you want to require presentations to have your conference logo or hashtag?
- Social media and smart phones have turned every attendee into an amateur photographer. Be sure to set up a conference hashtag and remind attendees to include it in tweets and posts in order to turn their photos into marketing tools for your organization.
- With the recent changes to profile pages, this is a great resource to bookmark for reference throughout your conference. It’s important that your images display correctly to deliver the impact you’re looking for.
- Here are some good tips on image selection.
Show Daily Link of the Week:
Publishing a digital highlights issue of your show daily will capture conference highlights in words and photos to show those not in attendance what they missed. It also will serve as a reminder to make plans to attend next year’s conference!
Check out our latest sample here.