We launched our blog in January, with great results. Here’s a look at our top 5 blog posts so far this year. We hope you’ll keep reading and contact us for more information on our publishing services or to suggest topics for our blog.
- Email Newsletters – CustomNEWS Can Do That! Distributing a daily email newsletter during your conference will share show daily links, news and photos to a wide audience. It’s also another way to remind attendees about upcoming events, as well as any changes to the day’s schedule. CustomNEWS can do everything: we’ll send the daily emails using a separate database that will not impact your lists. We’ll design a look that fits with other marketing collateral, oversee the content, schedule messages and provide post-conference metrics.
- Getting More From Your Conference Keynote: Getting more mileage out of your conference’s keynote is much easier than you think! Continue the momentum of your pre-con marketing efforts with onsite coverage of the keynote address.
- Case Study: The International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy (ISET): ISET, a niche medical meeting, has a number of unique features that are incorporated into the program. Over the past few years, CustomNEWS has worked with the conference organizers to tie-in live case transmissions and polling results into the show daily.
- Are You Printing a Program Book Because You Think You Have To? With rising printing costs, a transition to mobile apps and frequent schedule changes, is a program book still the best “go-to” your conference can offer? CustomNEWS has a suggestion for you. Combine your program book and show daily to create an updated onsite resource that not only has the latest schedule information that attendees need, but also showcases conference news (session previews and recaps, attendee interviews, photos and association news).
- Your Conference’s Communications Plan: It’s Missing a Show Daily! Without a show daily, how do attendees learn about a session cancellation or speaker change? Can exhibitors with breaking news or a special event communicate this information to attendees? How does a conference share content to show non-attendees what they missed out on? CustomNEWS knows a show daily isn’t the only communications vehicle at a conference. Program books, along with the recent additions of social media channels and mobile apps are all resources for conference attendees – but are they enough?
Have a topic you’d like to see us address? A challenge you’re facing in the conference communications arena? Tell us in the comments below or contact Jenn Waters, email@example.com.