Articles we’re sharing this week focus on email newsletters, social media and content marketing. Please scroll down for today’s link to view the IVC Daily News.
3 Features You Need in Your Association’s Newsletter via @RealMatch
- Content, call to action and consistency: Sending a daily email during your conference will reach a wide audience, show those not attending what they missed and increase social media interaction.
Lessons from Davos – the new dynamics of trade association conferences via @LejeuneConnects
- Interesting article on the changing landscape of conferences.
How-to: 7 steps to creating a dynamic livetweeting strategy for your event via @TEDx
- Great “how-to” on setting up a plan to tweet during your conference. Ask us how our show daily editorial team can provide tweets and posts.
3 Promising Signs For Meetings In 2015 via @PCMAHQ
- Positive news on the state of our industry. A show daily is a great vehicle for promoting “record” registration numbers and helping exhibitors to stand out in a sold-out exhibit hall.
How Content Marketing is Outpacing SEO in 2015 via @Inboundorg
- Content marketing is a hot topic in the associations arena. How does conference news, photos and videos fit into your content marketing strategy?
Show Daily Link of the Week
Today’s issue of the IVC Daily News includes session previews and recaps, highlights the event’s global attendance and features live photography. Click here to read it.