Show dailies are more than a printed piece that attendees read at your conference. They capture the news and excitement of your meeting, generate non-dues revenue and support content marketing and social media initiatives. Here’s 11 reasons your conference needs a show daily:
- News happens, at your conference
- Attendees love seeing themselves in photos, in print
- Generates non-dues revenue
- Repurpose content (stories, photos and videos) for year-round use
- Enhances a conference’s onsite social media strategy
- Use it to promote membership, upcoming events and special projects
- Shows those not in attendance what they are missing (distribute the link a daily e-newsletter during your conference for greater reach)
- Reminds attendees about the mobile app (ask your provider to set up a news section to share the show daily links and photos)
- Creates a unique way for exhibitors to stand out in the exhibit hall, promote special events and drive booth traffic
- Becomes a source for new sponsorship ideas (t-shirts on distribution temps, e-newsletters)
- It’s free! Ask us for more information about our royalty proposal.
Show dailies bring many added benefits to a conference. Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn more about how our services can raise the stature of your meeting, generate non-dues revenue and support content marketing and social media initiatives.