Today we’re sharing articles about video marketing and social media. And scroll down for links to additional posts about the value of publishing a show daily.
- Video is hot. Your conference may have a video production team capturing attendee & exhibitor interviews, clips from presentations and time-lapse videos. How are you sharing these videos? Social media and association/conference websites are usually the two go-tos, but what about your show daily? We have a number of clients who ask us to embed video clips into their digital publications, check out a recent example here. Make sure you’re taking advantage of every opportunity to get the most mileage of of your investment in videography.
If you haven’t read the results of the informal poll conducted by Associations Now, definitely check it out. It’s proof that social media is not going away. Is your organization doing everything it can to expand its social media reach during a conference? Check out these posts for more on how a show daily will strengthen your onsite social media strategy:
- Enhance Your Social Media Strategy with Real-Time Posts
- 4 Ways to Make Attendees A Part of your Conference’s Communications Strategy
- Attendees + Social Media = Free Marketing
- Increase Your Social Media Reach: Turn Your Show Daily into Tweets & Posts!
Have you read these posts?
Our blog is not limited to writing about show dailies – our goal is to address the many aspects of a conference’s communications strategy: print and digital communication vehicles, email, social media, photography, video production and much more. Here’s a few recent posts about how your show daily ties into that strategy:
- Capitalize on the Uniqueness of Your Show Daily!
- Getting More From Your Conference Keynote
- How do you Invest in Content?
- Vendor Collaboration: How Your Conference Benefits
Thanks for reading…have a great weekend!