- Although geared towards catering and site selection, #20 looks at the role of the printed program. Print won’t go away, but digital is changing its role: Rather than printing a program book that can be outdated by the time the conference starts, identify what information can go into the mobile app, and then add a schedule section to your show daily. With the nightly print deadlines, show dailies can be updated throughout the day.
- Collaboration applies to conference planning as well. With so many services now outsourced, are you taking advantage of every way that your vendors can work together?
- Great primer that looks at everything, from hashtags to event websites. Publishing a show daily is also a great way to promote your event: sharing digital versions of the show daily lets those not in attendance see what they are missing!
Have you read these posts?
As the needs of the meeting industry change, so do the services offered by CustomNEWS. The role of the show daily is also adapting – it’s no longer solely an onsite print communication tool:
- Your Conference’s Communications Plan: It’s Missing a Show Daily!
- Email Newsletters – CustomNEWS Can Do That!
- Expand your Digital Marketing Presence with a News-focused Website
- Show dailies: More than Just Non-Dues Revenue
Thanks for reading…have a great weekend!