- Good marketing ideas that tie in to registration growth. Don’t overlook your show daily as a great tool for showcasing the content that attendees can look forward to by both looking back at last year’s event and looking ahead to what’s on this year’s agenda. Does your conference have tracks or niches? Make sure you highlight the education offerings and networking opportunities targeted towards those groups – it may give a prospective attendee the push they need to click “register now.”
You don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to a content marketing strategy. Your conference can produce a wealth of content for blog posts, photo albums, video clips and articles for other publications. Our editorial team can repurpose show daily articles, organize by theme/area of focus and package with photos and videos, instantly creating a content library to use throughout the year.
- If Instagram isn’t part of your social media strategy, this articles tells you why it should be.
Have you read these posts?
Mobile apps have become a must for conferences. Did you know that a show daily and mobile app can work together quite nicely?
- Your Mobile App is Missing Something
- 11 Reasons Your Conference Needs a Show Daily
- Are You Printing a Program Book Because You Think You Have To?
- Going Digital With Your Show Daily