Today we’re sharing articles about content marketing, post-event evaluations and exhibitor marketing. And scroll down for posts about the value of print pieces – print is evolving, not disappearing!
- Repurpose show daily content in association publications, blogs and emails
- Use show daily articles to promote upcoming events, webinars, etc.
- Create highlight montages – emails, PDFs/digital issues
- Create photo albums for social media, website, etc.
- If your conference has tracks or niche groups, create post-conference emails and marketing pieces that showcase sessions and events that directly relate to their interests.
- Use your show daily to raise brand awareness by showcasing your conference’s education sessions.
- Do you sell session recordings? Be sure to promote this in your show daily – include a house ad and/or have a box with standard language that appears at the end of session recap articles.
- Send out emails focused on a particular topic covered at the conference: include links to related show daily articles, feature an attendee Q&A that shows who did attend and promote publications and upcoming events.
A great article for exhibitors on maximizing the investment made to exhibit at a trade show. Show dailies offer print and digital marketing opportunities, before, during and after a conference.
Have you read these posts?
Even though we’re in the digital age, there is still value in print, especially at conferences. Don’t eliminate print, just reevaluate. Here’s some posts to check out:
- Print isn’t Dead: Your Conference Needs It!
- Are You Printing a Program Book Because You Think You Have To?
- Is Print Relevant in a Digital World?