Today we’re sharing articles about non-dues revenue, mobile apps and member engagement. And scroll down to learn more about the many benefits of publishing a show daily.
- Check out this post for five sources for non-dues revenue. And don’t forget show daily advertising. Don’t have dedicated sales staff to adequately sell show daily advertising? Contact CustomNEWS today about our royalty proposal.
- How does your association engage with members – and prospective members? This post has some great ideas – and don’t overlook your show daily as a source for content for blogs and posts in your online communities. Or take it a step further and ask your show daily publisher to provide onsite video production as part of their services. CustomNEWS does!
- Conference mobile apps often include schedule information, session and exhibitor descriptions and a way to take notes during sessions. Gamification is another common way that apps are being used. What about content? Are you promoting the show daily or including daily photo albums?
Have you read these posts?
Show dailies generate content for year-round use as well as non-dues revenue. Check out these recent posts:
- Show Dailies: More than Just Non-Dues Revenue
- Outsourcing: When is it the Right Choice?
- Vendor Collaboration: How Your Conference Benefits