Today we’re sharing articles about social media and gamification. And scroll down to learn more about a show daily’s role in your content marketing and inbound marketing strategies.
- Must-read tips from Melanie Padgett Powers. And don’t forget the tie-ins between a show daily and your conference’s onsite social media strategy. Check out these blog posts as well:
- This post has some fun, and easy, ideas for content. Think about all the #s from your conference: # of attendees, # of exhibitors, total sq. footage of exhibit hall, # of speakers/sessions and much more. One of our clients takes it a step further – in their closing remarks each year, they include the apx. # of drinks served at the bar during the conference, # of times someone lost their hotel key and total coffee consumption.
- Gamification is a sure-fire way to engage attendees, increase booth traffic for participating exhibitors and incorporate other elements such as your mobile app. Don’t forget to use your show daily to tell attendees about the rules and prizes, and remind them each day to join in the fun.
Have you read these posts?
Did you know a show daily can support your content marketing and/or inbound marketing strategies?
- Show Dailies Showcase Content
- How do you Invest in Content?
- Turn Q&As into Engaging Content
- Content for Your Inbound Marketing Strategy? It’s in Your Show Daily!
- Getting More From Your Conference Keynote
Want to learn more about CustomNEWS’ print and digital publishing services? Contact Jenn Waters, email@example.com.