Today we’re sharing articles about gamification, exhibitor marketing and hashtags. And scroll down for links to additional posts about the value of publishing a show daily.
- Contests are a great way to increase buzz on the show floor. Don’t forget to use your show daily to tell attendees how to participate and announce the winners!
- Custom hashtags are popping up more and more in our Twitter feeds – the NFL created unique hashtags for each team in the Conference Championships, and now the Super Bowl has one,
#SB50. If your conference had a custom hashtag, what would it be?
As this post reports, associations are seeking new ways to work with exhibitors to market events. Do you use any of the ideas they suggest? What if you held a contest for exhibitors, with the winner receiving a free show daily ad?
Have you read these posts?
Our blog is not limited to writing about show dailies – our goal is to address the many aspects of a conference’s communications strategy: print and digital communication vehicles, email, social media, photography, video production and much more. Here’s a few recent posts about how your show daily ties into that strategy:
- Capitalize on the Uniqueness of Your Show Daily!
- Getting More From Your Conference Keynote
- How do you Invest in Content?
- Vendor Collaboration: How Your Conference Benefits