Exhibitors invest in your organization when they exhibit at your conference. Could a stand-alone exhibitor guide add more value then including this information in the back of the program book? Here’s a few reasons we think it would:
- Reduces your program book expenses. Ask about our royalty model and receive a free exhibit guide!
- A standalone exhibit guide can have a later advertising sales deadline than the program book.
- Eliminates the need for a program book addendum because it will include last-minute updates. Push your vendor and printer for the latest-possible deadline.
- Potential advertising offerings: display ads (1/4 page through full page); enhanced listings with logos, longer descriptions, and a New Product Showcase.
- Becomes a much-easier resource for attendees to use as they navigate the exhibit hall.
- Distribute guides at registration and information desks. Also consider active distribution via temps outside the exhibit hall. And share a digital version of the publication via email and social media before, during and after the conference.
Check out a recent example here.