(Every Friday, our blog will feature an article we find to be timely, related to show dailies or just an informative read. We’ll then share some links to some of our posts on related topics. Happy reading!)
Taking content and repurposing it into different forms will fuel a year-long content marketing initiative. Where can this content be found? Conferences! Here’s a great article from Bizzabo that was posted on TSNN last fall, The Event Organizer’s Guide To Content Marketing.
Some of David’s tips echo sentiments we’ve shared on our blog:
- Capturing content in one format lends itself to be converted into other mediums – slideshows, blog posts, top 10 lists, etc.
- Incorporating video into your content strategy is a must.
- Show daily content should be shared via social media both during and after the conference using the conference hashtag.
- Your staff can’t be everywhere – let our reporters cover the sessions you want to showcase long after the event ends.
Have you read these posts on the CustomNEWS blog?
- Content is King – Show it Off in your Show Daily
- Show Daily Content Slide Show: Photos, News and More
- How do you Invest in Content?
- Turn Q&A into Engaging Content
Contact Jenn Waters, email@example.com, to learn more about how publishing a show daily will strengthen your content marketing strategy.