Non-dues revenue is always a hot topic in the associations arena, but also a delicate topic – as the offerings need to be positioned as assets to the organization, not just money-makers. A show daily delivers on all accounts:
- Provides a wealth of content that showcases the news and highlights of a conference, in stories, photos and video. This content can be used throughout the year.
- Don’t have the staff to cover sessions? Or the budget for an experienced photographer? All of these can be rolled in to our show daily royalty proposal – we’ll publish a show daily for FREE!
- Generates non-dues revenue through print advertising (display ads, new product showcases listings, sponsored content) and sponsorship (single-issue sponsors, distribution team sponsorship).
Check out some of our recent posts on the topic of non-dues revenue:
- Show dailies: More than Just Non-Dues Revenue
- Five Ways Exhibitors Benefit from your Show Daily
- Outsourcing: When is it the Right Choice?