Will you be making your way through the ASAE Membership, Marketing and Communications conference exhibit hall in search of new sources for non-dues revenue? Or are you looking for new ways to support your content marketing initiatives?
Show Daily Advertising & Sponsorships
Show dailies offer your exhibitors and sponsors different ways to reach their target audiences – attendees and association members, resulting in a new non-dues revenue stream for your organization.
- Display advertising: Can range from 1/8th (business card) to full page ads. Premium placements include page one strip ad, inside front and back covers and back cover.
- Classified advertising: Help attendees connect with potential employers by offering classified advertising in your show daily. Read more here, Employers See Value in Show Daily Advertising.
- New Product Showcase listings: Encourage exhibitors to introduce new products at your conference by creating an easy way for them to promote these launches. A New Product Showcase listing could include a color photo, booth number and 50-100 word product description. See example here.
- Advertorials: Priced along the same lines as display advertising, this is an alternative for exhibitors seeking editorial coverage of company news, products, announcements, etc. See example here.
- Exhibitor News: Receiving calls from exhibitors about ways to get their news into the show daily? Offer complimentary press release publication as a value-added opportunity for advertisers. You can set it at 200-300 words per article – and make it more appealing by accepting a logo or photo with each article. See example here.
- Email Banner Ads: Distributing your show daily links via a daily email newsletter to attendees and/or members. Set a number (we like 4) of banner ads to sell in each issue – which will generate anywhere from $2-5,000. See example here, Show Daily and Email Newsletter Links.
- T-Shirt and display bin advertising: These would be targeted towards exhibitors looking to make a big splash. Having your show daily distribution temps with the conference logo on the front and sponsor logo on the back will not only generate revenue, but also make your show daily more visible! Read more here, Sponsors Looking for that Big Splash.
Are you getting enough content from your conference that can be repurposed throughout the year? Are you using last year’s content to market future conferences? How can a show daily play a key role in disseminating the content shared at your conference? By reporting on a snap-shot of what was offered – creating a glimpse of what conference attendees experienced. Just as hybrid and virtual meetings can be seen as a springboard for increasing face-to-face attendance, show dailies do the same. Articles and session reports appearing in your show daily can be repurposed into press releases, blog posts and meeting recaps for use throughout the year.
Sending show daily links to your entire audience – members, industry and past attendees – can be the first step in the process your organization creates to showcase conference content.
Planning to sell sessions recordings or offer a rebroadcast? Promote those activities at the end of session recaps.
Will you be packaging session recordings (video and or audio/powerpoints) and selling as bundles? Consider including links to show daily articles about that topic – and the top take-aways from the conference – in the bundle.
And don’t forget photos – speaker shots, attendees mingling and exhibit hall images will also show those not attending what they missed out on.
Visit us at MMC Con!
We hope you’ll visit booth #619, and attend “What? No Program? Reevaluating your Event’s Onsite Print Vehicles” on Wednesday, May 3, 3:15 p.m., with Jenn Waters, Assistant Publisher & Digital Media Manager, CustomNEWS.