Not all conferences draw thousands of attendees and hundreds of exhibitors. But that doesn’t preclude smaller events from publishing a show daily. Exhibitors still want to stand out and have direct access to attendees. And having a show daily at a smaller conference will elevate the feel of the meeting, and also provide a vehicle for sharing conference news with a wide audience via email and social media distribution.
CustomNEWS recently published four issues of a show daily for a small medical conference focused on interventional radiology and oncology, SYNERGY Miami:
- Issues were actively distributed to attendees as they entered the meeting areas of the hotel.
- Digital versions of each issue were circulated to more than 1,600 recipients via daily email newsletter. Avg. open rate of 26.7% and average click-thru rate of 5.3%.
- The final issue included a photo spread from the conference’s evening events, a scotch tasting and wine tasting
View SYNERGY Daily News:
- Issue 1: Newspaper & Email
- Issue 2: Newspaper & Email
- Issue 3: Newspaper & Email
- Issue 4: Newspaper & Email