Seven months ago, we didn’t quite know what the impact of COVID-19 would be on the meetings industry. Though we’re still not quite sure what 2021 will bring, it’s been a year to learn (a lot), try new things and think outside the box.
CustomNEWS created our COVID-19 resources page to share ideas, content and case studies for event organizers. Check out the top 10 most popular posts, through the end of November:
- Virtual Exhibit Halls: Driving Traffic
- Virtual Events: What’s in it for Exhibitors?
- Preparing for Events, Post-COVID-19
- Going Virtual? Don’t Overlook Print!
- Virtual Conferences: Get the Word Out
- Virtual Conferences: Can Print Add Value?
- Case Study: Digital Newspaper for NHF Virtual Conference
- How do you Communicate with Attendees during a Virtual Event?
- Use Value-added Opportunities to Increase ROI for Virtual Exhibitors
- Does Your Virtual Event Need a Printed Program?