Over the past year, our blog’s focus moved from a focus on the benefits of show dailies to more of a broad overview of communications tools for virtual and hybrid events. The COVID-19 pandemic has left its mark on the events industry. We’re not quite sure what 2021 will bring, but we’re trying to stay positive and be ready for whatever that may be.
We wrote more than 30 posts over the past nine months: ranging from suggestions for digital communications tools to case studies and blog round-ups.
Here’s our top 10 posts of the year…have you read these?
- Virtual Exhibit Halls: Driving Traffic
- Virtual Events: What’s in it for Exhibitors?
- Virtual Conferences: Get the Word Out
- How do you Communicate with Attendees during a Virtual Event?
- Virtual Events: Showcasing your Poster Hall
Post-COVID Event Planning:
The Value of Print:
- Going Virtual? Don’t Overlook Print!
- Virtual Conferences: Can Print Add Value?
- Does Your Virtual Event Need a Printed Program?