COVID-19 has impacted just about every aspect of our daily lives. We’re learning how to social distance and manage working from home during a chaotic time, all while trying to stay positive regarding about how Coronavirus will impact the meetings industry.
We’re sharing ideas related to marketing and communications. We’ll also share links to articles we’re reading. We feel this is the best way to support our industry at this time.
CustomNEWS Blog Posts:
- Virtual Conferences: Get the Word Out
- Digital Publishing Solutions for Virtual Events
- Virtual Conferences: Can Print Add Value?
- Virtual Exhibit Halls: Driving Traffic
- Use Value-added Opportunities to Increase ROI for Virtual Exhibitors
- Enhance Virtual Sponsorships with Content Marketing and Digital Advertising Opportunities
- Virtual Events: What’s in it for Exhibitors?
- Virtual Events: Showcasing the Poster Hall
- Fall Conferences: Live, Hybrid or Virtual?
- Live Events: Using Digital Publishing to Offset Attendance Implications, Post-COVID-19
- Hybrid Meetings: Welcoming your Virtual Audience
- Upcoming Live Events: Do You Still Need a Program Book?
- Preparing for Events, Post-COVID-19
- Event Cancelled? Digital Communications Tools Connect Attendees & Exhibitors
- Blog Round-Up: Preparing for the Return of Live Events
- Blog Round-Up: Virtual Events
- Blog Round-Up: Virtual Events, Part 2
- Blog Round-Up: Virtual Exhibit Hall (coming 5/29)
- Webinar Recap: Engaging Virtual Attendees
- Webinar Recap: Monetizing Your Live & Virtual Events through Sponsorships
Download our one-sheets:
- Digital Publishing Ideas for Virtual, Hybrid, Live and Canceled Events
- Info Sheet: CustomNEWS Services Summary
- Info Sheet: CustomNEWS Print Show Dailies
Check out these articles:
- Tips for Traveling with a Laptop
- Podcasting As A New Revenue Stream For Events: Learn How!
- Building a digital-event employee code of conduct
- PR’s place in the world of virtual events
- Five Ways to Create Better Engagement During Virtual Events
- Finally! Answers To All Of Your Virtual Event Pricing Questions
- Strategizing Your Virtual or Hybrid Event
- the future of live events
- The Ultimate Guide to Virtual Events
- 4 things you must get right when you move physical events to digital
- How to design virtual conference sessions for different outcomes
- 3 Ways to Make Your Virtual Event More Engaging
- How Your Association Can Come Out Ahead by Hosting Virtual Events
- Going Hybrid: Adding a Virtual Option to Your Traditional Event
- Where To? CVBs Across the Nation Receiving Inquires about Relocating Events
- 5 Rules For Events That Matter To The People Who Matter To You
- COVID-19 Expected to Fuel the Next Wave of Innovation
- 5 Takeaways from March’s Virtual Events
- Top 10 Ways to Make Your Virtual Events Not Suck
- What to Consider When Choosing a Virtual Platform for Your Event Audience
- How One CVB Is Helping Meeting Professionals by Leading With Empathy-Driven Communications
- 3 Tips For B2B Marketers When Your Big Trade Show Is Cancelled Due To Coronavirus
- Four Ways to Engage Policymakers During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Interested in learning more about CustomNEWS’ print and digital publishing services? Contact us at email@example.com.